Pokecentral- Your 1 Stop for Pokemon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokecentral- Your 1 Stop for Pokemon!

This site is all about Pokemon. Nothing but it. Anything Pokemon, you'll find here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide To Setting An Avatar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grass99
Admin
grass99

Guide To Setting An Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Guide To Setting An Avatar   Guide To Setting An Avatar I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Here is a guide that will display how you can set your own avatar that will appear beside your posts. This is just the way I recommend doing.

1. Click the button near the top of the page that says PROFILE.
2. Then under the ad at the top of the page you need to click the button that says AVATAR.
3. Next you need to scroll down until you find a line that says Upload An Avatar From Your Computer:
4. You will then see on that line there is a button that says Browse...
5. Click the button that says Browse... and find the picture on your computer.
6. When you find the file click it and press open.
7. You will then be back to the screen from which you clicked browse, you must scroll down and click the button that says Save.

After you do these steps your avatar will appear beside your post, like mine, which is a picture.

Need help? confused Private message me if you still do not understand.
https://pokecentral.iftopic.com/u2

-Grass99
Back to top Go down
Techno Steam

Techno Steam

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Setting An Avatar   Guide To Setting An Avatar I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:43 pm

Thanks! I think I am getting the signature down too (I hope, anyways Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
Charizard

Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Setting An Avatar   Guide To Setting An Avatar I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Nice guide, even though I already figured that out. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide To Setting An Avatar   Guide To Setting An Avatar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide To Setting An Avatar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokecentral- Your 1 Stop for Pokemon! :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: